Here is a list of Hardware Bitcoin Wallets and information about them
1. Trezor – Hardware Wallet created by Marek Palatinus aka “slush” and Pavol Rusnak aka “Stick”
In the last stages of production (expected delivery :- January 2014)
2. Bicoin Titan- Hardware Wallet created by fpgaminer from BitcoinTalk
In the last stages of production but seems to been developed for own use only at present. fpgaminer is hoping to release the code so that you can build it yourself. No posts since August 2013.
3. BitcoinCard Created by Mycelium – A hardware Bitcoin Wallet that uses radio frequency to connect to other cards and other bitcoin clients.
4. BitSafe Hardware Wallet created by allten/someone42 from BitcoinTalk
This looks great but as with some of these wallets it looks like things have just stopped being developed. It also appears that Butterfly labs maybe producing them from the Open Source details.
The Butterfly Labs BitSafe wallet is nearing completion. See number 6, below.
5. Meek Wallet from Meek.io
In the early production stage at the moment but a good looking wallet. The final product has changed a fair bit from this earlier photo.
Meek.io for further details
6. Butterfly Labs Hardware Wallet
The major enhancement on the Butterfly Labs Wallet is that it has a camera on board. This allows for QR code transfer and also wallet to wallet transfer (though you’ll have to connect to the network to commit the transaction) Butterfly Labs also states that they want to introduce a lower cost wallet that will probably not have a camera.